CLAT 2018 Common Level Admission Test Notification 2018 CLAT Application Form, Syllabus Pattern Apply online on its official website. Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam detail available on this page below. CLAT is conducted every year to select students for 18 National Law Universities in India, other than National Law University-Delhi and HP National Law University-Shimla, which have their own process to select the students.
CLAT 2018- Notification
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), is an all India common entrance examination, conducted on rotational basis by 19 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their UG and PG degree programmes. CLAT 2018 notification and all information update on this page.
CLAT 2018 Application Form
Candidates can apply for CLAT exam on the official website for CLAT 2018. Online application are invited for CLAT exam 2018 on its official website. Interested and eligible candidate may apply from 1st January, 2018 to 31st March, 2018. No hard copy of CLAT Application Form and Information Brochure will be sold to a candidate under any circumstance. The applicants are advised to go through eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Commencement of online application: 1st January, 2018
- Last date for apply online: 31st March, 2018
- Admit Card available from: 20th April, 2018
- CLAT 2018 Examination date: 13th May 2018 (3 PM to 5 PM)
- Release of Answer Key: 15th May 2018
- Results declaration: 31st May 2018
- Release of first inductive seat allocation list: 7th June 2018
- Closure of Admission Process: 6th July 2018
CLAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For UG Courses
- The applicants must have cleared higher secondary or equivalent scoring minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST).
- The appearing applicants can also apply (Provided they have to produce the evidence of qualifying the examination at the time of admission).
- There is no upper age limit to appear in CLAT 2018.
For PG Courses
- The applicants must have qualified LL.B or equivalent scoring minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST). The appearing applicants can also apply (Provided they have to produce the evidence of qualifying the examination at the time of admission).
- There is no upper age limit to appear in the entrance examination for PG courses.
CLAT 2018 Exam Syllabus
The appearing applicants for CLAT 2018 must check the CLAT Syllabus before they start their preparation. The examination syllabus of CLAT covers all the sections of English, GK, Current Affairs, Mathematics, Legal Aptitude, Logical Reasoning. The GK & Current Affairs sections include 50 marks each, whereas English section including comprehension, logical reasoning consists of 40 marks each. The mathematics section will have 20 marks. The CLAT 2018 Exam paper will have total 200 marks.
CLAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The CLAT will be conducted in online mode. The medium of the examination will be in English. The examination pattern is different for UG & PG courses
For UG Courses
The question paper will be total of 200 marks. The applicants will get 1 mark for each correct answer and there will be a penalty of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. The duration of examination will be 2 hours.
|English including comprehension||40 marks|
|General knowledge & current affairs||50 marks|
|Elementary mathematics (numerical ability)||20 marks|
|Legal aptitude||50 marks|
|Logical reasoning||40 marks|
For PG Courses
There will be total 150 MCQ type questions with total duration of 2 hours for CLAT 2018 examination. The applicants will get 1 mark for each correct answer and there will be a penalty of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|Constitutional Law||50 marks|
|Other subjects such as contract, torts, criminal law, international law, IPR etc.||50 marks|
CLAT 2018 Hall Ticket
The tentative schedule for the availability of CLAT application form is from the third week of April 2018. Candidates will receive their admit card through e-mail or by post. The admit card contains all the basic details like candidate’s name, roll number, candidate’s photo, exam date and exam venue etc. A candidate has to bring the CLAT Admit Card on the day of exam as to gain access in the examination hall. The candidates are required to carry one ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Voter ID/ Passport/Driving license) along with the admit card.
CLAT 2018 Answer Key
candidate appeared in CLAT 2018 exam they all are worried about their performance after exam over. They all are waiting for CLAT 2018 Answer key. Applicants appeared in exam they can view the CLAT 2018 answer key on the official website of the law entrance exam. If a candidate wants to download the official CLAT 2018 answer key from the website they need to fill their registered email address and password on the exam’s website.
How to Download CLAT 2018 Answer Key
- Visit official website of CLAT 2018
- Click on CLAT answer key link mentioned on the official website.
- Fill in Registered Email ID and Password.
- Go to “CLAT 2018 Answer Key” tab and click on the download answer key button.
- Save CLAT 2018 answer key as a PDF and view the answer key for CLAT exam.
As per the CLAT exam dates, the results for CLAT 2018 will be published declared in May 2018 (tentative) the official website. Candidates can check their result on www.clat.ac.in by accessing through their personal LOGIN ACCOUNT.
- For Any Queries Leave Comment on Comments Box, We Will Try Assist u Best As Our Knowledge.
- Follow us on Facebook Click here
Candidates are advise to bookmarks this page and be regular touch on this page for get more latest updates about GSSSB Various Post Computer Proficiency Test Syllabus 2017/18.