GSECL Recruitment 2017/18, GSECL Instrument Mechanic Recruitment 2017/18: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited has published latest recruitment notification for recruit of Instrument Mechanic post. Eligible and interested candidate may apply online on its official website gsecl.in.
Also Check GSECL 110 Vidyut Sahayak (Jr Engineer)
GSECL Instrument Mechanic Recruitment
The Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited published advertisement for fill available vacancies post of Instrument Mechanic. This is a very good opportunity for interested candidate, they don’t miss this chance for getting Gujarat Government job. Candidate should posses essential qualification they may apply GSECL Instrument Mechanic Recruitment 2017/18.
GSECL invite aspirant candidate only through online mode application on its official website. No other mode of Application will accepted. Online application start from 6th November, 2017 to
26th November, 2017 (11th December, 2017) on gsecl.in.
Candidates are advise read all instruction like education qualification, age limit, important date, pay scale, how to apply, exam pattern, selection process and etc on official GSECL website.
Instrument Mechanic Recruitment 2017/18
Organization Name:– Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited
Post Name:– Instrument Mechanic
Official website:– gsecl.in
Vacancies and Roster: 44
- Start date for apply online: 6th November, 2017
- Last date for apply online:
26th November, 2017 11th December, 2017
- Last date for submit fees:
28th November, 2017 17th December, 2017 (through challan)
Pay Scale: read advertisement
Age Limit:( As on the date of 06.11.2017)
- UR candidates: 35 years
- SC/ST/SEBC Candidates: 40 years (Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be in advertisement).
- Full time / Regular Diploma in Instrument & Control from recognized University. There is no minimum percentage requirement.
(BE/BTech degree holders being over-qualify need not to apply).
- A Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500/- for SEBC and UR Candidate and Rs. 250/- for SC and ST Candidate and Bank charges of Rs. 60 /- shall be pay by the applicant to the bank.
- The payment of fees shall be made at the Branches of State Bank of India on or before 26.11.2017 or through online payment and on or before 28.11.2017 in case of fees paid through challan.
- For Any Queries Leave Comment on Comments Box, We Will Try Assist u Best As Our Knowledge.