GSECL Recruitment 2017/18, GSECL 110 Vidyut Sahayak (Jr Engineer) Recruitment 2017/18: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited has published latest recruitment notification for recruit of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) post. Eligible and interested candidate may apply online on its official website gsecl.in.
Also Check GSECL Instrument Mechanic Recruitment 2017/18
GSECL 110 Vidyut Sahayak (Jr Engineer)
The Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited published advertisement for fill available vacancies post of Vidyut Sahayak (Jr engineer Mechanical, Electrical, Instrmnt. & Control, Environment, Metallurgy and Civil). This is a very good opportunity for interested candidate, they don’t miss this chance for getting Gujarat Government job. Candidate should posses essential qualification they may apply GSECL 110 Vidyut Sahayak (Jr Engineer) Recruitment 2017/18.
GSECL invite aspirant candidate only through online mode application on its official website. No other mode of Application will accepted. Online application start from 6th November, 2017 to 26th November, 2017 on gsecl.in.
Candidates are advise read all instruction like education qualification, age limit, important date, pay scale, how to apply, exam pattern, selection process and etc on official GSECL website.
110 Vidyut Sahayak (Jr Engineer) Recruitment 2017/18
Organization Name:– Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited
Post Name:– Vidyut Sahayak (Jr Engineer)
Official website:– gsecl.in
Total Post:- 110
- VS(JE) Electrical- 45, Qualification: Regular BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- VS(JE) Mechanical- 41, Qualification: Regular BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- VS(JE) Instrmnt. & Control- 12, Qualification: Regular BE/B.Tech in I & C Engineering
- VS(JE) Environment- 01, Qualification: Regular BE/B.Tech in Environment Engineering
- VS(JE) Metallurgy- 01, Qualification : Regular BE/B.Tech in Metallurgy Engineering
- VS(JE) Civil- 10, Qualification : Regular BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Start date for apply online: 6th November, 2017
- Last date for apply online:
26th November, 2017 11th December, 2017
- Last date for submit fees:
28th November, 2017 17th December, 2017 (through challan)
Pay Scale: read advertisement
Age Limit:( As on the date of 06.11.2017)
- UR candidates: 35 years
- SC/ST/SEBC Candidates: 40 years (Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be in advertisement).
- Graduate in any discipline with completed Regular / Full Time Course from recognized University. There is no minimum percentage requirement.
- The candidates should have working knowledge of computers and English language, which shall be assessed by the Company through pre-employment test.
- A Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500/- for SEBC and UR Candidate and Rs. 250/- for SC and ST Candidate and Bank charges of Rs. 60 /- shall be pay by the applicant to the bank.
- The payment of fees shall be made at the Branches of State Bank of India on or before 26.11.2017 or through online payment and on or before 28.11.2017 in case of fees paid through challan.
Vidyut Sahayak (Jr Engineer) Recruitment
Documents to be submitted as and when required by the Company
- On-line application form alongwith two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the space provided on the application form.
- Attested copy of
i. School Leaving Certificate
ii. Marksheets of BE / B.Tech.
iii. Degree Certificate
iv. Caste (SC/ST/SEBC) Certificate issued by authority of Gujarat State.
v. Disability Certificate (for PH Candidates only)
- In case of SEBC candidates, latest Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued in Gujarati -પરિશƧટ “ક” or પરિશƧટ – ૪ by the Competent of Gujarat State.
- In case of Physically Handicapped Candidates, Certificate of Civil Surgeonr equired as specified in Clause No. 2.
- In case of Ex. Armed Force Personnel, necessary certificate should be attached.
- Affidavit for genuineness of documents as per attached proforma(Annexure-I)
- In case of Dependent of Retired Employee of GUVNL and Subsidiary Companies, Relieving Order or Certificate issued to the employee should be attached.
- Affidavit as per attached proforma in case of GSO-295 candidates (AnnexureII).
- In case of widow applicants, death certificate of the husband and an undertaking to the effect that the applicant has not re-married.
- NOC from present employer (If applicable).
- Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- Copy of SBI Challan (for payment made at SBI branch)/copy of system generated receipt in case of On-line payment of application fees.
- .Any other Certificate/document applicable.
- For Any Queries Leave Comment on Comments Box, We Will Try Assist u Best As Our Knowledge.