Gujarat SEB TAT (Higher Secondary) Exam 2017, GSEB TAT (Higher Secondary) Exam Notification 2017, SEB TAT (Higher Secondary) 2017 Apply Online: The State Examination Board of Gujarat published latest Examination related notification for the Teacher Aptitude Test TAT Higher Secondary exam (Std-11 & 12). SEB announced official TAT (Higher Secondary) exam 2017 notification on http://gujarat-education.gov.in/seb/. A huge numbers of candidate waiting for Gujarat SEB TAT (Higher Secondary) Exam 2017. Now there wait over and they all are get important information regarding TAT (Higher Secondary) Exam 2017 on below.
Also apply for Gujarat SEB TAT (Secondary) Exam 2017
Gujarat SEB TAT (Higher Secondary) Exam 2017 Notification
State Examination Board Gujarat, Gandhinagar has released TAT (Higher Secondary) Exam 2017 official examination notification. SEB conduct Gujarat SEB Teacher Aptitude Test (TAT) Secondary exam 2017 for recruit teacher in Higher Secondary school (Std- 11 & 12). The board invite eligible and aspirant candidate for TAT (Higher Secondary) Exam 2017. Applicants are advise read all instruction like education qualification, age limit, important date, how to apply, exam pattern, age limit and etc on official advertisement of TAT (Higher Secondary) Exam 2017.
TAT (Higher Secondary) Exam 2017 Apply Online
Candidate posses qualification they all are apply for Gujarat SEB TAT (Higher Secondary) Exam 2017. According to official advertisement of SEB TAT (Higher Secondary) Exam 2017, applicant may apply through online mode on its official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Online application start from 16th November, 2017 to 30th November, 2017 on official website. Candidates may submit fees till 30th November, 2017 through Net Banking and till 1st December, 2017 at Post Office.
Gujarat SEB TAT (Higher Secondary) Exam 2017
Organization Name: State Education Board SEB
Exam Name: Teacher Aptitude Test TAT (Higher Secondary)
Official website: gujarat-education.gov.in
Age Limit: Mention in advertisement
Education Qualification: Read Advertisement
- General Candidate: Rs. 350/-
- ST/SC/SEBC/PHC Candidate: Rs. 250/-
- Start Date for apply online: 16th November, 2017
- Last Date for apply online: 30th November, 2017
- Submit Fees: 16th November, 2017 to 30th November, 2017 ( Net Banking), 16th November, 2017 to 1st December, 2017 (Post Office)
- Late Fees: Rs. 200/- Late fee + Exam fee (17th & 18th November, 2017)
- Download Hall Ticket:
- Exam Date: Likely January-2018
TAT exam based on Multiple Choice Question Based-MCQS (OMR)
The test will be in the 2nd part.
- Part-1:- 100 marks General Study
- Part-2:- 100 marks based on syllabus
Total 200 question in a exam and continually 180 minutes time for complete test.
Steps to Apply Online
- Candidate have to go on official website i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on TAT (Higher Secondary) Exam 2017
- Fill the application form with your personal, educational and communication detail.
- Upload Photograph and Sign.
- Confirm application.
- Take print out for future reference.
SEB TAT (Higher Secondary) Exam Notification 2017 Click here
- Any Queries Leave Comment on Comments Box, We Will Try Assist u Best As Our Knowledge.