SEB TET-1 Exam Date 2018, GSEB TET-1 Exam Notification 2017, SEB TET-1 2017 Apply Online: The State Examination Board of Gujarat published latest Examination related notification for the Teacher Eligibility Test TET-1 for primary teacher (Std-1 to 5) exam. SEB announced official TET-1 exam 2017 notification on http://gujarat-education.gov.in/seb/. A huge numbers of candidate waiting for Gujarat SEB TET-1 Exam 2017. Now there wait over and they all are get important information regarding TET-1 Exam 2017 on below.
SEB TET-1 Result Click here
SEB TET-1 Exam Date 2018
State Examination Board Gujarat, Gandhinagar has released TET-1 Exam 2017 official examination notification. SEB conduct Gujarat SEB Teacher Eligibility Test TET-1 for primary teacher (Std-1 to 5) exam for recruit teacher in Primary school. The board invite eligible and aspirant candidate for TET-1 Exam 2017. Applicants are advise read all instruction like education qualification, age limit, important date, how to apply, exam pattern, age limit and etc on official advertisement of SEB TET-1 Exam 2018 Exam Date.
Candidate posses qualification they all are apply for SEB TET-1 Exam 2017. According to official advertisement of SEB TET-1 Exam 2017 applicant may apply through online mode on its official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Online application start from 16th October, 2017 to 31st October, 2017 on official website. Candidates may submit fees till 31st October, 2017 through Net Banking and till 1st November, 2017 at Post Office.
TET-1 exam time chance notification [update on 25/01/2018]
SEB TET 1 Answer Key 2018
Gujarat TET-1 Exam 2017 Apply Online
Organization Name: State Education Board SEB
Exam Name: Teacher Eligibility Test TET-1
Exam Date: 4th March, 2018
Official website: gujarat-education.gov.in
Age Limit: Mention in advertisement
Education Qualification: Read Advertisement
- General Candidate: Rs. 350/-
- ST/SC/SEBC/PHC Candidate: Rs. 250/-
- Start Date for apply online: 16th October, 2017
- Last Date for apply online: 31st October, 2017
- Submit Fees: 16th October, 2017 to 31st October, 2017 ( Net Banking), 16th October, 2017 to 1st November, 2017 (Post Office)
- Late Fees: Rs. 200/- Late fee + Exam fee (2nd & 3rd November, 2017)
- Download Hall Ticket:
- Exam Date: Likely December-2017
TAT exam based on Multiple Choice Question Based-MCQS (OMR)
The test will be in the 2nd part.
- Part-1:- 75 marks General Study
- Part-2:- 75 marks based on syllabus
Total 150 question in a exam and continually 90 minutes time for complete test.
Steps to Apply Online
- Candidate have to go on official website i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on TET-1 Exam 2017
- Fill the application form with your personal, educational and communication detail.
- Upload Photograph and Sign.
- Confirm application.
- Take print out for future reference.
SEB TET-1 Exam Notification 2017 Click here
TET-1 Exam Date announce letter
More Info Click here
- Any Queries Leave Comment on Comments Box, We Will Try Assist u Best As Our Knowledge.