MGVCL Recruitment, MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment: The Madya Gujarat Vij Company Limited has released employment notification to recruit various Vidyut Sahayak Post. Total 478 post to be filled for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment. MGVCL invite young and aspirant candidate for 478 Vidyut Sahayak post. This is a good chance for those candidates who are looking job in electrical department in Gujarat State.
The Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited mostly knows as MGVCL. The Company invited application for above mention post. Applicants posses essential qualification they all are eligible for Recruitment. Candidates are invited through online mode application on its official website MGVCL career page from 26th December, 2019 to 15th January, 2020.
Candidates are advise read all instruction like education qualification, age limit, important date, pay scale, how to apply, exam pattern, selection process and etc on official website mgvcl.com.
- UGVCL 478 Vidyut Sahayak Post Recruitment
- PGVCL 881 Vidyut Sahayak Post Recruitment
- DGVCL 482 Vidyut Sahayak Post Recruitment
Organization Name:– Madya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL)
Post Name:– Vidyut Sahayak
Official website:– www.mgvcl.com
Total Post: 246
- Start Date and Time of Registration: 26 / 12 / 2019, 00:00 AM
- Last Date & Time of Registration: 15 / 01 / 2020, 11:59 PM
Category Wise Vacancies
|Post Name||Total Post||Roaster wise vacancies as are under |
Step to apply for Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment
- Applicants have to go in official website i.e mgvcl.com.
- Navigate arrow towards career option from menu bar.
- Search PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill Necessary Information like education qualification personal information.
- Upload Photograph & Sign.
- Submit Application Form.
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Unreserved Category : 30 years and
Reserved Category: 35 years on the date of advertisement (26/12/2019). [Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be as per government rules & regulation.]
Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under
- Female Candidate: 05 Years
- Person with Disability (PH) Candidate: 10 Years
- Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 Years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of Erstwhile GEB & UGVCL: Up to age of 40 years
- Rs.500.00 for UR, EWS & SEBC candidate (Inclusive GST)
- Rs.250.00 for ST & SC candidate (Inclusive GST)
- Fixed Remuneration Respectively 1st Year Rs. 17500/-
- Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be as per rules.
- No other allowances or benefits would be admissible.
- Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-332 dated 03.02.2003.
Full time Graduate in B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A., and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UG C with minimum 55% in final year.
- The candidate should be Computer Literate.
- Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
The exam will be conducted by On-line / Offline mode considering the number of eligible candidates registered On-line portal.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
There will be five (5) sections in multiple choice question paper having approximate weightage for each section:
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Language||20%|
|Section – III||Maths & General Science||15%|
|Section – IV||Analytic & Logical Reasoning||15%|
|Section – V||Computer knowledge||20%|
|Section – VI||Gujarati Language||20%|
- The Question Paper will be in English & Gujarati Language Only.
Required Documents for Vidyut Sahayak Post
1. Online application Form along with Two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the application form.
2. Self Attested copy of
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Mark sheets of final year of Graduation/or last two Semesters of Graduation.
- Certificate issued by College/University.
- Certificate from the Institute/ University mentioning percentage marks obtained in case grading system is in place.
- Degree Certificate, if available.
- Caste (SC/ST/SEBC/EWS) Certificate/Disability Certificate (if applicable).
3. Valid Caste (Roster Category) Certificate of Reserved category of Gujarat State only will be considered.
4. In case of SEBC candidates, Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued in Gujarati by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State.
5. In case of EWS candidates, submit valid Certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State.
6. In case of Persons with Disabilities Candidates, Valid Certificate of Civil Surgeon required (showing %of Disability.
7. In case of Ex. Armed force Personnel, necessary certificate should be attached.
8. In case of Dependent of Retired Employee, Relieving Order or Certificate issued to the employee should be attached.
9. In case of Widow Applicant, copy of death certificate of the deceased husband should be attached.
10. NOC from present employer (If applicable).
11. Domicile certificate.
12. Online fee payment receipt.
13. Identification Proof (Voter ID/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/Driving License etc).
14. Residential Address Proof (Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Ration Card, etc).
Here we Update Daily Information for Competitive Examination, Exam Result, Call Letter/Hall Ticket, Admit Card, Answer Key. Keep visited site for all update.