Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission | JNV Admission Form | JNV Application Form available on its official website navodaya.gov.in. Eligible and aspirant students may apply for Jawahar Navodaya Admission, JNV Admission Form on its official website navodaya.gov.in.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will going to conduct selection test for admission for academic year 2019-20. Eligible students may apply online through official website. The process for applying for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through online process. Admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is made on the basis of a Selection Test, designed and conducted by the CBSE. The test is call the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST). It is of non-verbal nature, class-neutral and designed so as to ensure that talented children from rural areas are able to compete without facing any disadvantage.
Applicants are advise to read all instruction well before online apply.
JNV Admission Form
Organization Name: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Exam Name: Selection Test for Class 6th (Academic year 2020-21)
Official website: navodaya.gov.in
The parents of the children who qualify the Selection Test will have to submit the following documents at the time of admission for verification :
- Residence Certificate in prescribed Perform.
- Proof for date of birth. However, if any doubt arises, a medical board will verify it.
- Proofs for eligibility as per the conditions of NVS.
- For candidates seeking admission under rural quota, the parents will also have to submit certificate to the effect that the child had studied in an Institution located in a notified rural area.
- Any other documents required.
For Rural candidates
- At least 75% of the seats in a district will be filled by candidates selected from rural area sand remaining seats will be filled from the urban areas of the district.
- A candidate seeking admission under the rural quota must have studied in Classes-III, IV and V completing full academic session from the Government / Government Aided / Government recognized school(s) located in rural areas. However, the candidate should study full academic session in Class-V from the same district where admission is sought.
- Candidates studying under the schemes of National Institute of Open Schooling should produce their rural status certificate issue by District Magistrate / Tehsildar / Block Development Officer.
For Urban Candidates
A Candidate who has studied in a school located in an urban area even for a single day of session in Class-III, IV and V will be consider as an urban candidate. Urban areas are those which are so define in 2011 census or through a subsequent Government Notification. All other areas will be considered as rural.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test
Each candidate shall appear for the selection test at the examination centre allotted to him/her as indicated on the Admit Card. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test is conduct in 21 languages.
Candidate should not appear in the selection test without the proper Admit Card. Admit card may be download through the office of Common Service Center.
Only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen is to be used to write on the answer sheet.
JNV Exam Pattern
The selection test will be of two-hour duration and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions. There are 100 questions in all of 100 marks. Each question carries one mark.
|Type of Test||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mental ability Test||50||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Tets||25||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
JNVST Selection Test 2020-21
JNV Selection Test for admission to Class-VI in JNVs for the academic session 2020-21 will be held in two phases.
The last date to submit online application is 15th September 2019.
i. On Saturday, the_11th January, 2020 at 11.30 A.M. in the State of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh (except Dibang Valley & Tawang Districts), Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (except Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla Districts), Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tripura, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, & West Bengal (except Darjeeling), Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Lakshadweep and Pudducherry.
ii. On Saturday, the 11th April, 2020 at 11.30 A.M. in the States of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Uttrakhand and in the Districts of Dibang Valley and Tawang of Arunachal Pradesh, in the Districts of Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla of Himachal Pradesh, in the District of Darjeeling of West Bengal.
JNVST Admit Card 2020
The admit card will be made available with effect from 1st December 2019 and 1st March 2020 in respect of phase 1 and phase 2 class VI JNVST -2020 respectively on application portal which shall be downloaded free of cost by the candidates/parents before the conduct of JNVST.
JNV Detail Prospectus & Application Form
Apply Online for Class VI
More Info Click here
- For Any Queries Leave Comment on Comments Box, We Will Try Assist u Best As Our Knowledge.