PGVCL Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited invited applications for 881 Vidyut Sahayak Post. PGVCL invite young and dynamic candidate for PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment [Jr. Assistant] on official website pgvcl.com. Interested candidates who looking for job in Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited can be filled online application on or before last date. Here on this page we try to give you all necessary and important information regarding latest recruitment notification, it will be easy for you to apply online. Candidates are invited through online mode application on its official website PGVCL career page from 26th December, 2019 to 15th January, 2020.
The Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited mostly knows as PGVCL. The Company invited application for above mention post. This is a good chance for those candidates who are eagerly waiting for job in Government sector. Applicants posses essential qualification they all are eligible for PGVCL Recruitment.
Candidates are advise read all instruction like education qualification, age limit, important date, pay scale, how to apply, exam pattern, selection process and etc on official website pgvcl.com.
- UGVCL 478 Vidyut Sahayak Post Recruitment
- MGVCL 881 Vidyut Sahayak Post Recruitment
- DGVCL 482 Vidyut Sahayak Post Recruitment
Organisation Name: Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited PGVCL
Post Name: Vidyut Sahayak
Official website: www.pgvcl.com
Total Post: 881
- Start Date and Time of Registration: 26 / 12 / 2019, 00:00 AM
- Last Date & Time of Registration: 15 / 01 / 2020, 11:59 PM
Category Wise Vacancies
|Post Name||Total Post||Roaster wise vacancies as are under |
Step to apply for Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment
- Applicants have to go in official website i.e pgvcl.com.
- Navigate arrow towards career option from menu bar.
- Search PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill Necessary Information like education qualification personal information.
- Upload Photograph & Sign.
- Submit Application Form.
PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Unreserved Category : 30 years and
Reserved Category: 35 years on the date of advertisement (26/12/2019). [Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be as per government rules & regulation.]
Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under
- Female Candidate: 05 Years
- Person with Disability (PH) Candidate: 10 Years
- Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 Years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of Erstwhile GEB & UGVCL: Up to age of 40 years
Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order,Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable.
- Rs.500.00 for UR, EWS & SEBC candidate (Inclusive GST)
- Rs.250.00 for ST & SC candidate (Inclusive GST)
- Fixed Remuneration Respectively 1st Year Rs. 17500/-
- Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be as per rules.
- No other allowances or benefits would be admissible.
- Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-332 dated 03.02.2003.
Full time Graduate in B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A., and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UG C with minimum 55% in final year.
- The candidate should be Computer Literate.
- Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
The exam will be conducted by On-line / Offline mode considering the number of eligible candidates registered On-line portal.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
There will be five (5) sections in multiple choice question paper having approximate weightage for each section:
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Language||20%|
|Section – III||Maths & General Science||15%|
|Section – IV||Analytic & Logical Reasoning||15%|
|Section – V||Computer knowledge||20%|
|Section – VI||Gujarati Language||20%|
Here we Update Daily Information for Competitive Examination, Exam Result, Call Letter/Hall Ticket, Admit Card, Answer Key. Keep visited site for all update.