www.rtegujarat.org- RTE Gujarat Admission 2018-19 | Application Form, www.rtegujarat.org- RTE Gujarat Admission 2018-19 | Apply Online: Government of Gujarat, Education Department released notification regarding admission in standard-1 as per Right to Education norms. The state government of Gujarat is going to invited online application form for RTE Gujarat Admission 2018-19 | Application Form | Apply Online at www.rtegujarat.org. Eligible and interested applicants may read full advertisement carefully and apply online on www.rtegujarat.org- RTE Gujarat Admission 2018-19 | Application Form | Apply Online.
The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act or Right to Education Act (RTE), is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted on 4 August 2009. The act describes the modalities of the importance of free and compulsory education for children between 6 and 14 in India under Article 21a of the Indian Constitution. The Act makes education a fundamental right of every child between the ages of 6 and 14 and specifies minimum norms in elementary schools. It requires all private schools to reserve 25% of seats to children (to be reimbursed by the state as part of the public-private partnership plan).
Kids are admitted in to private schools based on economic status or caste based reservations. It also prohibits all unrecognized schools from practice, and makes provisions for no donation or capitation fees and no interview of the child or parent for admission.
RTE Admission 2018-19 Notification regarding completing the admission process [update on 07/02/2018]
www.rtegujarat.org- RTE Gujarat Admission | Application Form | Apply Online
Application forms are usually distributed in February On completion of the forms, they will have to be submitted in one of these collection centers.
Organization Name: Government of Gujarat, Right to Education
Official website: www.rtegujarat.org
Step to Apply at www.rtegujarat.org- RTE Gujarat Admission
- Applicants have to go on official website www.rtegujarat.org.
- Navigate arrow to Online application.
- Read all instruction well and fill necessary details.
- Submit online application and take print out form.
- Submit application form & documents at receiving center on or before last date.
Step to fill online form
If the person who can not fill the online admission form, they may first receive a blank form and return the filled form to fill in the required details, to the acceptance center. Their form will be filled online by attending center cross attendance staff. After that applicants should have to take print out filled application form and submit it at nearest receiving center on or before last date during the office hours except public holidays.
online application instruction
RTE Gujarat Admission Required Documents
|1||Address Proof||Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Water Bill/ Driving Licence/ Ration Card /Notarised Rent Agreement|
|2||Parent’s Caste Certificate||Mamlatdar Certificate|
|3||Birth Certificate||Gram Panchayat, Nagar Palika, Maha Nagar Palika Birth Certificate/ Hospital Register Certificate/Anganvadi, Balvadi register Certificate/ Parent or Guardian’s Affidavit|
|4||Photograph||Passport size colour photograph|
|5||Parent’s Income||Competent Officer Certificate|
|7||NDNT||Competent Officer Certificate|
|8||Orphan||Orphanage Certificate/Guardian affidavit|
|9||Child in Need or Care and Protection||Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate|
|10||Children belonging to Child care Institution||Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate|
|11||Child Labour/Children of migrating Labourers||Labour & Employment Dept|
|12||Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy||Civil Surgeon|
|13||CWSN||Civil Surgeon certificate (minimum 40%)|
|14||HIV affected Children||Civil Surgeon|
Required documents list click here
Compulsory Documents for RTE Gujarat Application
- BPL Card/Income Certificate.
- Residence Proof (Ration Card in the name of parents, with child’s name on the ration card or Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card or Electricity Bill or Tax Receipt of the house or any other document issued by the government which has the parents name and the address)
- Birth Certificate.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2018-19 | Application Forms
RTE Gujarat Admission 2018-19 Apply Online
Government Of Gujarat, Education Department start RTE Gujarat Admission 2018-19 on its official website. Eligible and interested candidate may apply online through its official website. Online application start from 19th April, 2018 to 5th May, 2018 on its official website.
- Start Date for apply online: 19-04-2018
- Last Date for apply online: 05-05-2018
- Last Date for submit application form: 08-05-2018
Login/View Application Here
- RTE Gujarat GR- 22/05/2013
- Order of Hon. Supreme Court Dated 15-01-2018 in matter of FRC
- 27-12-2017 dated judgement regards FRC Act, 2017
- Fee Adhiniyam 2017 [12-04-2017]
- Gujarat Self Financed School- Regulation of Fee Act 2017 [14-08-2017]
- Fee Niyaman Niyamo 2017 [08-08-2017]
RTE Gujarat Admission 2017
Gujarat Government Education Department published advertisement for apply in Standard-1 as on RTE norms. Right to Education Gujarat Admission 2017 online application fill start from 21st February 2017 to 15th March 2017. Fill Online form and attach Necessary Documents and submit all document to receiving center. There are 451 Receiving centers open in Gujarat State.
As per RTE ACT 2009 eligible candidates apply online for admission in standard-1. Download PDF Notification from official website www.rtegujarat.org. Candidates want to apply to get admission in standard-1 they can read instruction well and than apply online on its official website. RTE Gujarat Admission 2017 online application start from 21st February and last date for submit form is 20th March 2017.
- Online Apply Date: 21st February 2017 to 15th March 2017
- Last Date For Submit Form: 20th March 2017
RTE Gujarat Admission 2017
- If you have any query regarding RTE Gujarat Admission don’t hesitate to share with us. Leave your Comments/ query in the comment box given below. We will try to assist you.