RTE Maharashtra Admission 2018-19, RTE Maharashtra Admission rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in: Government of Maharashtra, Education Department released notification regarding admission in standard-1 as per Right to Education norms. Subsequently, all the selected students will get 25% reservation in admission in various schools of Maharashtra. Eligible and interested applicants may read full advertisement carefully and apply online RTE Maharashtra Admission 2018-19 official website rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in.
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2018-19
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2018-19 Process is started from 24 Jan 2018. Now Candidates can Apply Online for the RTE Admission Process from the Given link of admission portal. RTE Maharashta Admission 2018 online application start from 10th February, 2018 and last date for submit form is 11th March, 2018. Parents who want apply for their child in standard-1 they can apply online from RTE official website rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Start Date for apply online: 10th February, 2018
- Last Date for apply online: 11th March, 2018
RTE Maharashtra Required Documents
Click here for download PDF
RTE Maharashtra Step to Apply Online
Admission Process for RTE 25% reservation through online application
Part – I : School
Eligible schools to fill following details and get the approval of Cluster / URC head to make the school available for Selection
a) School Contacts
b) Valid age limit for admission
c) Total strength,(30 sept 2014) intake and vacancies for RTE 25% reservation
d) Accurate school location on Google map
Part – II : Child
The steps involved are as follows.
1) Get your application number registered on the system. The application number and password will be communicated on your registered mobile.
2) Enter child details, parent details.
3) Locate the address accurately to list schools within 1 KM and within 1-3 KM range from your house.
4) Select the required standard.
5) Upload required documents.
6) Confirm the application.
7) After confirmation, take the printed application along with the required documents to help desk provided.
Part – III : Lottery
1) The schools having more vacancies and less number of applications will allot the seats to all applicants.
2) The schools having less vacancy will use lottery system. The lottery will be drawn and generated by the district administration i.e. Education officer, Primary for the district.
3) The selection list will publish on the system.
4) The list will made available under application login for parents. The admit card can be printed.
5) Schools will admit the students as approached by parents after completing necessary requirements.
RTE Maharashtra Admission Application Forms
Application forms are usually distributed in February on completion of the forms. Candidates have to fill the application form online through the official website of RTE Admissions. or RTE candidates there is quota reserved in schools. In all over Maharashtra schools. You can check the Zilla wise vacancies For RTE Candidates in Maharashtra.
more info click here
RTE Act- 2009
RTE Rules- 2011
15-03-2013 RTE 25% Notification
15-05-2014 RTE 25% Notification
- If you have any query regarding RTE Gujarat Admission don’t hesitate to share with us. Leave your Comments/ query in the comment box given below. We will try to assist you.
Candidates are advise to bookmarks this page and be regular touch on this page for get more latest updates about RTE Gujarat Admission 2018/19- www.rtegujarat.org.