UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination: Union Public Service Commission released latest recruitment notification for Combined Defence Services Examination. UPSC invite young and aspirant candidate for available post. Candidate should read full advertisement on its official website and on this page below.
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination Recruitment
The Union Public Service Commission published advertisement to fill various vacancies in government department. For UPSC Recruitment 2017- Combined Defence Services Examination Recruitment application candidate must posses essential qualification. UPSC invite candidate through online mode application on its official website . Interested and eligible applicant may apply online upsconline.nic.in. Online application start from 8th November, 2017 and last date for apply online 4th December, 2017.
Follow us on Facebook Click here
Candidates are advising read all instruction like education qualification, age limit, important date, pay scale, how to apply, exam pattern, selection process and etc on below link or UPSC official website.
Combined Defence Services Examination Recruitment
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Exam Name: Combined Defence Services Examination
Job Location: All India
Official website: www.upsc.gov.in
Step to apply online
- Candidate have to go on official website i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Search advertisement.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill personal, educational and other necessary information.
- Upload sign & photograph.
- Confirm application form.
- Take print out form for future reference.
Name of the Course and No. of Vacancy
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun : 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course : 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) : 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) : 225 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai—23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) : 12
- Start date for apply online: 8th November, 2017
- Last date for apply online: 4th December, 2017
- Last date for submit fees: 3rd December, 2017
Read in Advertisement (Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be in advertisement).
Read in Advertisement
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Selection will be based on below process.
- Written Examination
- Interview (SSB).
- If you have any query regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2017, don’t hesitate to share with us. Leave your Comments/ query in the comment box given below. We will try to assist you.